Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Almost Time for Christmas

The snow that fell on Saturday afternoon and evening kept us bundled up inside for a lazy Sunday. We are definitely thankful that we are not trying to travel with all of the cancellations and delays at the airports. Here are a couple pictures taken from our window yesterday:

Our Tiny Backyard

Car with a Snow Hat
After spending the majority of yesterday inside, I was definitely ready to get out today. I ventured to the post office to send some Christmas Cards and did a little Christmas shopping while I was out. The bike paths were a little slippery, and I found it was important to ride in the ruts created by earlier riders. After I returned home and wrapped up the presents, our tree looks much more ready for Christmas:

Christmas Presents!
I hope that all of you are starting to feel the spirit of the holidays, as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog