Friday, January 7, 2011

A Week at a Time: Jan 1-7, 2011

Recently, I was inspired by a fellow blogger's Project 365 challenge of taking at least one picture a day for a year. (By the way, if you'd like to see some amazing photos of Utrecht, check out her blog.) This year, I'm challenging myself to do the same. I thought sharing these photos would be a good way to keep you updated on the more monotonous daily life of a traveler in Utrecht.

Here are the first 7 photos:

Jan 1st - Remains of New Year's Eve Fireworks  
Jan 2nd - Sunny Skies to Start the New Year

Jan 3rd - Old Water Tower

Jan 4th - Cleverly Edited Bike Signal Light
 
Jan 5th - Immigration

The Kitchen

Leidsche Rijn Disc Golf

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind comments! Good luck with the challenge. If nothing else, it's a great way to remember smaller moments in your daily life. On the plus side, you can end up with some really nice photos and learn a lot. Have fun! You've got some nice ones already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm enjoying the challenge so far. If nothing else, it at least motivates me to get out of the house and notice my surroundings even when it is raining and dreary!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog