Friday, January 14, 2011

A Week at a Time: Jan 8-14, 2011

This week of pictures starts on Saturday, January 8, in Rotterdam. I snapped the shot of the Euromast during one of the few moments the blue sky was visible all day. On Sunday and Monday, we were blessed with sunny days, and I took the opportunity to shoot the always inspiring Domtoren and a fountain in the garden of the Domkerk. The rest of the week has been filled with rain showers, but I managed to get a few good close ups of a plant, my bike, and a neighborhood cat. Finally, today I captured the ironically bright lights of a nearby funeral home.

Jan 8 - Euromast in Rotterdam
Jan 9 - Domtoren
Jan 10 - Monk Writing - Domkerk
Jan 11 - Another Rainy Day

Jan 12 - My Bicycle
Jan 13 - Kitty Cat

Jan 14 - Neon Sign on a Funeral Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog