Monday, February 21, 2011

A Week at a Time: Feb 12 - Feb 18

This week started with an early Valentine's dinner at Kasteel Heemstead in Houten. I took this picture of the restaurant before we walked across the moat.

Feb 12 - Kasteel Heemstead
On Sunday, while Mr. Traveler was at baseball practice, and I decided to play around with the camera a bit. I ended up with this "glamour shot" of one of our lenses.
Feb 13 - Lens Glamour Shot
Monday, it was back to the humdrum of grocery shopping and running errands. I took this picture near our place before I stopped by the grocery store.

Feb 14 - Advertisements
Tuesday, I went to grab coffee and catch up on the blog installments from our Paris vacation. I took this picture on the way home.
Feb 15 - Culture
Wednesday, after a trip to the library, I made tacos for dinner. I was surprised to see this packet of guacamole supplies at the store and decided to give it a try.
Feb 16 - Guacamole
Thursday, I needed some fresh air, so I headed to Grift Park for a stroll in the sun. These funny dancers caught my attention right away.
Feb 17 - Dancers
Friday, I decided to take it easy. In this picture, taken in our living room, Mr. Traveler's sneaker plays second fiddle to my monkey slipper. Looks like it was just a lazy slipper kind of day.
Feb 18 - Contrast

1 comment:

Search This Blog