Monday, July 11, 2011

A Week at a Time: June 18-24, 2011

Now that I've finished my posts about the cruise in general and our stops in Dubrovnik, Athens, Izmir, and Split, I'll leave you with the pictures for that week. I'm not including too much in the way of summaries, since the places should be familiar from my recent posts.

Saturday, we boarded the ship.
June 18 - Time to Set Sail
Sunday, we arrived in Dubrovnik and took a bike ride through the countryside.
June 19 - Memories
On Monday, we spent the day at sea, exploring the ship and swimming in the pool.
June 20 - A Closet to Sleep In
Tuesday, we arrived in Athens, and took an excursion to the Acropolis.
June 21 - Athens
On Wednesday, we spent the day exploring Izmir, Turkey.
June 22 - In Izmir
Thursday, we spent the day at sea again.
June 23 - Day at Sea
And, finally Friday, we stopped in Split and went for a hike around the waterfalls.
June 24 - Split

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog